Monday 29 June 2009

Recent Purchases

It was one of my friend's birthdays recently so i went shopping to get her a present, and also i have a little look for myself after my exams finished!

So i hit miss selfridge as they had a huge sale on, and i managed to pick up a few things.

I bought these shoes for my friend. They are darkish blue patent pumps with a cream bow. They were reduced to £12 which i thought was really good and are a size 7.



I also bought her this ring (it is still on the packaging!) It was half price and was reduced to £3. Its a gold and peach butterfly, and is a size medium. I just thought it was nice and summery, and i know she really likes big 'statement' type rings.



I bought myself this belt for £5. It's a purple and black snakeskin skinny waistbelt with a gold tip and buckle. I've seen these kind of belts everywhere so they are quite in fashion right now. I do know that primark also do a cheaper alternative for about £1.50. Personally i don't think they look as classy but they are a fairly close match. I bought a size meduim cream snakeskin one to wear round my jeans.


This top i got in primark for £5. It's black on cream,a nd the sleeves are those 'slit' type sleeves, which are really wide. The back is open to about a quarter of the way with a string tie across. I bough this to wear with black leggings but when i tried it on i thought it looked strange as the neckline is quite high. However i saw a girl in a club wearing it off one shoulder with wet look leggings and it looked really good.
That's all for now
xoxo anna

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear,

    Thought you'd might like to visit our website at http://thelittleshoppe.net! Sure goes along well with your passion for fashion and beauty!

    If you like what you see, don't hesitate to link to us!

    Thank you,
    The Little Shoppe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there!

    i love the ring you got...I never seen anything like it :D it's very unqiue and feminine

    btw, check out my giveaway on my jewelry blog if you have time:
    http://purelejewelry.blogspot.com/2009/07/grand-opening-giveaway.html

    feel free to help me spread the word! Thanks hun :D <3

    ReplyDelete