Monday 10 August 2009

July favourites

So i thought i'd jump on this bandwagon even if it is a bit late! In july i didn't buy very much because i went on holiday so i had to save all my precious pennies!! So the things that i did like tended to be either holiday related or things that i rediscovered that i had already (that's the great thing about having no money for beauty products - as i'm sure you all know:)

1) Gillette Venue Embrace Razor - This is the best razor i have ever used, even better than a wax! However, whilst the razor itself i currently half price for about £4, the blades cost about £7 for three, which i so expensive, especially since i go through then faster as they pick up much more hair. grr. However, for a girl who always cuts her knees every time, this razor really i curve hugging and you don't even need to use foam or shower gel!

2) Dove Hair Minimising Deodorant in Nature Fresh - if i stay realistic and go with the fact that nothing is actually going to stop me sweating because that would be really unhealthy, i really like this purely for the fact that i smells great. I can't say i have noticed any hair minimising results, but i shave so often that i wouldn't really notice if it did lol

3) Toni and Guy Firm Hold Hairspray - you can get this in boots, and i usually get the mini one for £1.50, because it's portable and easier to hold. It contains 50ml which i find is enough because i usually only use it on my fringe or when i have urled my hair. You don't need too much either, because it can go a bit hard if you use too much. This is one of the few hairsprays i have found which actually holds my fringe back, and i also use a spray on my fingers to hold back my baby hair.

4) Gosh Darlig Lipstick - I know this is an obvious choice but it's something which i've had a while after watching lollipop26 rave about it, and i have fallen back in love! it's so creamy but i'm sure you've all read enough about it or already have it so i'm just going to stop there!

5) Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning - I have a sample of this which i took on holiday. I use it on my face because whilst my body tans really well i never tan on my face and end up looking really mis- matched! This product gives a really good but subtle colour. It's stronger than my johnsons face gradual tanner, but it doesn't peel like that one does. I just apply it with cotton wool ater removing my makeup before a shower and let it soak in a bit - don't forget to wash your hands though!

6) L'oreal Paris Visible Results Cleasing Mousse - just read my review.

7) Collection 2000 Dazzle Me! in no.14 Lustrous - This is an olive green pigment with gold sparkles. It's such a great colour with green or brown eyes, and looks great wet to wear out at night, and it's really inexpensive - another old favourite!

8) Bright blue eyeliner - i really like the 2true in no.15, only £1.95 in superdrug!! It's really bright, really smooth and really cheap, great to try a coloured eyeliner for hte first time.

9) Urban Decay Stray Dog Eyeshadow - the perfect brown gold. i wear it on it's ow or with a gold base, my friends think i'm wearing loads of different colours!

I could go on but i will restain myself lol
thats all
xoxo anna

1 comment:

  1. Hey its really nice
    Thanks for sharing this
    Stocktogo is a leading online retailer of hair care products and Toni and Guy Products in UK.
    Call at 0121-5544826 for toni and guy prices.

    ReplyDelete