Thursday 27 August 2009

August Favourites

Surprisingly most of this is hair stuff this month. Since i've been at home i haven't bothered with a lot of make-up everyday, and have tried to stop wearing full concealer/primer/foundation. As a result of this, i've found that i needed something else to obsess about, since my last obsession was foundation. I did do mascara for a while but there is really no point buying too many mascaras as they'll dry up. Instead i highlighted my hair with a garnier highlighter, and then re-surfaced all my old hair products :) fun!

1) GHD straightener - what would i do without it! makes the best waves, curles and straight styles.

2) Aussie Real Volume Leave-In Volumizer - borrowed this for the first time off my mum about 4 years ago and addicted ever since. I spray it over my hair when it's wet and blow dry upside down.

3) Lee Stafford Poker Straight Dry Shampoo (mini) - perfect for those lazy days or sleepovers.

4) Lee Stafford Poker Straight Spray Shine - makes your hair really shiny!

5) Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse - hate it as a foundation, love it as an eye primer.

6) Johnson's Baby Oil - used as the easiest eye make upremover ever

7) Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume

8) FCUK Polished Whipped Bodycream

that's all for now
xoxoanna

2 comments:

  1. i totally agree with the Lee Stafford products. I started using the straight shampoo and conditioner last month and it's actually the BEST for keeping hair straight !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? i might try those out then. i'm trying not to use my straighteners and hair dryer as much now to keep my hair healthy because it's quite long.

    ReplyDelete