Monday 27 July 2009

L'oreal Paris Visible Results Cleansing Mousse

I just bought this new face wash in superdrug because my nivea (the pink one) ran out. It was a great deal because l'oreal sin products are currently on 2 for £4.99, where as they normally cost between £4 and £6 each so it's a great deal!

I normally buy skin products designed for dry skin, where as this one seems to be targeted at anti-ageing. However, it is very creamy and is just as, if not more moisturising than my old nivea one.

It comes with 125ml and you literally only need smaller than a pea sized amount beause it lathers up so much, so i would say i will definately buy it again, but it doesn't seem like it will ever run out! lol

However if it does, i will definately spend the few pounds more for a better product. My skin looks fresher, cleaner and brighter in the morning, and it even makes me excited to wash my face in the morning!! (yes very sad, but i did even wash my face three times the first day i bought it). My skin looks so fresh that i haven't even worn make up for the past three days hehe. And it smells AMAZING too! (and i'm not normally the kind of person who uses capitals but in this case it is necessary!)

that's all for now
xoxo anna

No comments:

Post a Comment