Tuesday 21 July 2009

Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Mascara Mini in Purple Review




Wow what a name lol. I won't retype that one again!
Ok so the first picture is the one i have, and the second picture is to show the brush.
I got this mascara because i wanted to try a new colour, not spend to much, but not get one that didn't work very well.
The mascara itself works ok, which is better than i expected. It does give volume but not much length (although it never siad that it would do). It doesn't clump my lashes but it does give that 'crispy' feel. It also flakes after few hours. (And you get 5ml)
Onto the colour! It does give a purple colour to the lashes. Some coloured mascaras i've tried give very little colour but with one or two coats this one has a strong purple colour.
However - don't be afraid! My mum only noticed a difference after staring at me for ages so it's not vivid purple, it's quite dark. However i sometimes find that because my skin can be quite red, as can my eyes, the purple an highlight this more, because it too is more red based than a normal black or brown mascara.
The unusual thing about this product range is that all of the items have phone charms, which is quite cute for finding your mini lipgloss easily, but i can't see why i would want a mascara on my phone?!
I use this mascara when i'm feeling a bit more colourful, but not everyday. This doesn't bother me thought because it wasn't very expensive. I definately don't regret buying this one!!
That's all for now!
xoxo anna



No comments:

Post a Comment