Monday 7 September 2009

Collective fashion haul and styling

I've finally borrowed my mum's camera back so i can show you some of the things i have bought. These clothes were purchased over two and a half months, before and after i went on holiday.The first item is a hoodie dress - it's sooo warm! It's from TK Maxx (Tommy Hilfiger) for £20, but should have been £85 (very satisfying!). It has a belt round the middle, pockets in the sides and is elasticated at the bottom. I am wearing a vest top from primak underneath and my topshop leggings. This would look great with uggs.







The second item is a dress i bought before my holiday. It's strapless with sequins over the elasticated part and a silky material to the skirt. It has a great shape and suh a pretty pattern! It was from asda in the G21(??is that right?) section of asda. I can't remember how much it was but i think about £16.
To dress this up i would wear these two necklaces, or to dress it down i would put a simple white t-shirt underneath. The first necklace is from primark and the second from either asda or matalan.










Last weeked i went into nottingham, so inevitably i visited H&M. The first thing i bought was a body con style skirt in black, which my friend has too. It was only £9.99! I was so happy, what a bargin!



I had to get a size 10, i'm not sure if this is because it's so tight or because my refusal to diet has left me being a size bigger!

I absolutely adore this skirt and can't wait to wear it out!



Then finally i got a tight body con/t-shirt dress,which i bought in a 10, but i'm going to return it for an 8, because it isn't fitted enough around the sides for me and it's too think to wear with a belt. I really love the graphic pattern and it was only £9.99 as well!









that's all for now



xoxoanna

4 comments:

  1. the black skirt looks cute ... n looks gd on you.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! my friend has it too. and i can't believe how cheap it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper is gorgeous, so quirky, love the key necklace aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace!!! The ruffled skirt is cute aswell!great haul xx

    ReplyDelete