Tuesday 21 February 2012

L'oreal Nude Magique BB Cream Review


It started with a sneaky lunch break trip into Boots for some skittles. Always dangerous.

I just so happened to time my sugar fix with the release of L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream, along with the Magic Lumi range. Needless to say i returned to the office with a well swatched hand.

The Lumi range includes a foundation (similar to Bourjois healthy mix) a concealer (like the touche eclat) and a highlighter  (a dupe for my Lancome Miracle and half the price).

It also includes this new BB cream which reminds me of the Estee Lauder Daywear Plus, although I haven't tried it.

The Low-down

  • 30ml
  • £10.99 (in Boots, but they have a buy one get one half price deal on at the moment)
  • SPF 12
  • 2 shades (fair and medium I think)



The tube is white with a purple metallic cap. I quite like the packaging, it's fairly sleek and good for travelling.


It has quite a liquid consistency, and comes out white with black dots in it, it looks a bit like a scrub but doesn't really feel gritty.As you rub it in the particles add colour and disappear.
 It spreads like a face cream, feels like a cream to powder, and looks 'natural' on the skin. By natural I mean not matte but not dewy. It reminds me a lot of the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua.
The light shade it a bit dark on my skin, but when it's rubbed in you can barely notice it. 

Summary

Really,  this product does what it says on the tin. It doesn't provide the coverage of foundation, and it isn't cakey. It looks natural - I don't need to set with powder, but it doesn't cling to my dry patches (of which there are many). 

Recommended for:

Anyone wanting an undetectable finish or a cheaper alternative to the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. 






No comments:

Post a Comment